Friday, January 6, 2012

LARVAE

is the new term that my daughter introduced me to. it would seem the majority of the new generation members aspire to existing as larvae. well at least here, in agen (a small town in the south of france), though i suspect the desire for larvae existence is well and alive in all of the western, first - world - type places.

when it comes to regular blogging.... my self discipline deludes me. and here the use of the new word, even if in a completely incorrect fashion (though you will see, it's part of the larvae territory).

i run my blog in a very much larvae custom.

i do have a damn good excuse:

well, i can't actually share it with a wide audience. might result in shaming myself and betraying
something of a fish brain tendency.

larvae - brain!

this thing is proving rather useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment